The Beautiful Benefits of CBD Oil & Its Uses
Want to get all the health benefits of smoking weed without smoking weed? Sometimes you just can’t get stoned. Whether it’s because you get regularly drug tested or can’t handle your THC, there are tons of reasons you might benefit more from CBD oil use than consuming THC. So, why is CBD oil so magical?
- You don’t get the same short term memory loss as you do with THC.
- CBD has never killed anyone. So, you can take a very large dose, if needed, thanks to its super-low level of toxicity.
- CBD has really strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, so you can chuck out the stuff that has caused liver disease, kidney disease, deterioration of stomach lining, or death and use CBD oil for ailments.
Primary Uses of CBD Oil
- Promotes Bone Growth
- Reduces Blood Sugar
- Reduces Seizures and Convulsions
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Risk of Artery Blockage
- Relieves Pain
- Relieves Anxiety
- Treats Psoriasis
- Slows Bacterial Growth
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Certain individuals have found it to inhibit certain cancer growth
CBD oil has been proven to have amazing effects on everything from your sleep, metabolism, anxiety and stress, as well as inflammation and your hormones. For instance: while THC gives you the munchies, CBD oil can actually act as an appetite suppressant and help you keep your amazing figure in tact - which can ultimately reduce the risk of diabetes and obesity.
A recent study in Canada has proven that CBD oil can be used to lower bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Regular use of CBD oil can also help you maintain brain health, protect you against trauma, broken bones, and bone disease. You can even protect and heal skin. CBD oil isn’t just used for anxiety and depression, some even use it to treat IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).